Contact me for pricing
You can host just a small workshop with 2-5 people at your home or my home. .
For groups with up to to 5-10 attendees, you need to supply a location that allows for social distancing. For the Dallas area, I have a meeting room available in the area of LBJ and Plano Road . All materials needed will be supplied at the class. Class time runs around 4 1/2 hours (includes 30-minute break - food not provided).
Zoom workshops are also available for up to 10 attendees. I will need to email all necessary items in advance and each attendee will need to print. Payment due before schedule meeting via PayPal
Working closely with me as your certified Oola Coach, my main goal is to give YOU the tools and support you need as you establish new habits, practice new ways of living and take those daily actions that are key to bringing your life into balance—and keeping it that way on an ongoing basis.
But rather than simply stepping you through individual strategies you might choose to execute, you will do something much more important: to help you acquire the skills you’ll use forever to create the life of your dreams.
Working with me as your Oola Coach you’ll learn to:
• Develop a plan to “reinvent” yourself, looking at the most important categories in your life—from your finances to your health to your career and more.
• Create a prioritized list of strategies for bringing immediate change to your daily life.
• Set goals that can be broken down into achievable steps. Set an audacious goal that will up level every area of your life.
• Shift your focus from “busy-ness” to taking action.
• Use the power of visualization, affirmations, and other focusing tools to bring about the results you want.
• Transform your health, body image, mental well-being and energy levels so you have the stamina and clarity to achieve your biggest future successes.
• Be prepared when opportunities arise that will accelerate your achievements.
• Free your time to enjoy the lifestyle you deserve with personal productivity strategies designed to maximize your time off.
• Establish financial controls for your new life and begin allocating cash-flow for debt- elimination, financial independence, retirement and other projects you want to pursue.
• Dream big again knowing you can achieve your loftiest goals.
• Be accountable for reaching milestones.
Submit a request for information through CONTACT
Create your own vision board to keep you focused on the goals that will get you to your Dream